At Signature Accounting, we offer a comprehensive and cost effective accounting service, which gives you the freedom to concentrate on your business. Our aim is to provide user-friendly management information that will aid you to operate more efficiently and make informed financial business decisions.
Our bookkeeping services include:
- Data Entry
- Sales and Purchase Ledger reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT Accounting – All VAT Schemes
- VAT Returns
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Monthly/ Quarterly Management Reporting
- EOY reporting
With constantly changing legislation, keeping up to date can take up valuable business time and resources. Our outsourced payroll solution carried out off site can ensure that you have current, accurate records and compliance with HMRC regulations and deadlines.
We have a set deadline for each payroll run, all you need to do is fax or email us the hours that need to be calculated for each person on payroll and we will do the rest. We offer a UK wide payroll service.
Our payroll services include
- Maintenance of Employee records
- Detailed payslips with accounts summary
- Statutory Sick Pay and Statutory Maternity Pay
- Student Loan repayment deduction
- Working Family Tax Credits
- Production of P11D’s, P11(B)’s, P14’s
- Year end P35’s and P60’s
- Year end reports
For a FREE consultation Contact us.
BUSINESS START UP SERVICES
This can be a daunting time for most businesses. We aim to make the process of starting your own business as straightforward and easy as possible. Whether you require help with HMRC VAT or Payroll registrations, assistance with setting up day to day accounting systems, help deciding which accounting software to purchase or accounts software training we are there to help and assist.
For a FREE consultation Contact us.
Our self-assessment service for individuals helps to ensure that your tax return is completed in a timely and efficient way, whilst at the same time ensuring the right amount of tax is paid.
If you are self-employed, you’ll need to let HMRC know about your annual earnings, so that you pay the appropriate amount of tax.
Self Assessment applies to:
- Self-employed people including business partners
- Company Directors
- Individuals with more complicated tax affairs including those who pay higher rate tax
- Pensioners with more complex tax affairs
- People who receive rent or other income from land and property in the UK
- Trustees and personal representatives
- Trustees of approved self-administered pension schemes
- Non-resident company landlords
Self Assessment made easy!
You may choose to complete your own self-assessment tax return. However, you may find using our services has a number of benefits. These include:
- Ensuring all tax allowances and deductions are claimed
- Easing the burden of additional paperwork
- Specialist tax knowledge which can help you minimise or even mitigate fully any tax liability, now or in the future.
Our Tax-return-checklist is a very useful resource when it comes to collecting and collating your information ready to complete your tax return, invaluable whether you are completing your own return or if you are preparing documentation to send to us to complete your Return on your behalf.
We can help set up your business using computerised bookkeeping as it is very important if you are going to be doing your own bookkeeping that you have a user friendly accounting software. QuickBooks certainly fulfils this role.
For a demo of how QuickBooks works please Click Here.
As QuickBooks Advisors we can come on site to install it for you as well as providing on site 1-2-1 bespoke training, so that you gain the most out of using this bookkeeping software.
All training is aimed at businesses that wish to do their own books and bookkeepers in practise who wish to learn the software for their clients. Telephone consultation and support is also available for any specific problems you may be experiencing.